Thursday, October 16, 2014

FYI/ Reviews

The song of the week is called Sluggin' by Ricky Remedy. It is a mix of dubstep and "rave" music. The idea of these kind of songs is to built energy until what they call a bass drop, which is usually a different mix of sounds or beats. They generally use this kind of music at big parties or events to build every and heighten the mood for the kind of music. There are most likely different names for this kind of music, but the official and most used name, is Tribal Trap Music. I will be posting links to other songs by the same artist and same genre of music. Tell me what you think about it and I'll try to post more like it!
I will be posting videos of the week that will usually be sports, or any other cool activity or creation. If you have any suggestions or links, look below to contact me.

As much as I love reviewing new music for you guys, I want your help. Join in with discussions, I will try to review an out-of-the-box song along with  the artist, as well as the song of the week; feel free to talk about the subject and/or comment about it. But for now I am going to start with the song of the week. I hope to see you here next time when things are a bit more developed.

Photo Credit to Google Plus


No comments:

Post a Comment