Friday, January 16, 2015

Artist Review: Jack and Jack

Today, I've decided to talk about the pop rap dynamic duo called Jack and Jack (Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky). Since kindergarden, they've been the best of friends. Growing up in Nebraska, they started making music together and came to their chosen genre. Although their newest song "Wild Life" has made the second rank on most downloaded iTunes song, and the 87th rank on the most popular world wide song list, they weren't always making wild songs. Their original genre was more of a "refectory" "calm" type of rap, mostly talking about their relationships and life status'. I know it sounds boring, but their voices add a great twist and range on their songs. A lot of their earlier songs are a bit down and have a sad story.
 Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky, are both the age of 18, and continue to work well with each other. More focused on Jack Gilinsky, a brown hair, goofy singer who has dark brown eyes. Jack Gilinsky started making vines with his best friend and later became viral artists.
Photo Courtesy of Twitter
Jack Johnson, a blond haired, 18 year old (baby face), who is "just a bit" shorter than his partner in crime. Originally living with his parents and his older Jeff, he eventually became a video web star.
Photo Credit to Magcon-Perfect Blog

 I hope you guys had a wonderful week and a fantastic weekend. I plan on redeeming myself on the jump I recently fell on last sunday which took me to the hospital. Please don't use me as a roll model, I can be so clumsy, I'm only good at music. Speaking of clumsy and music, check out my friend's blog The Trebles of a Teenager
Photo Courtesy of Teen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment