Friday, March 27, 2015

Artist Review: The Cab

Hey guys! So for this post I will be reviewing one of a recently discovered (by me) artist, called The Cab
I'm not all too familiar with the band, but from the songs I've heard by them, they are very good at what they do. I've only heard a couple songs by one of their famous albums Symphony Soldier. That album was released in 2011. While they are, as I understand, more of a pop rock/alternative rock/pop punk kind of band, Symphony Soldier is more of a love album, while their other album is more, what they're known for.
Photo Credit to Paradigm Talent Agency
While I'm not the biggest fan out there, I always enjoy their style of music and their way of telling a story.
The Cab has been replacing more and more members of the original band, except for the "creator", the one and only, Alexander DeLeon. Although Alexander is pretty much permanent, (in his own band) the members are very unstable and tend to come and go.
Photo Courtesy of Wikipedia

While they only released 2 albums, they definitely know how to say stuff in a different and new way, and I still find their songs very inspiring and always love listening to their ideas.
The Cab has been around since 2004, not the oldest band but definitely not the worst either. They originated in Las Vegas and earned the nick-name “The Band You Need To Know” from Alternative Press magazine.
That's all for this post! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment