Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Artist Review: Hoodie Allen

Welcome back to my blog! I got bored and changed the URL of my page, please be sure to remember this and share the URL because you're cool and you should help me out with becoming popular (since I can't be popular in person).
This post is going to be focused on an artist who I've recently discovered (that's a lie, it's been 8 months), he goes by the name of Hoodie Allen. This 26 year old star came from an abnormal start, born on March 19, 1988,(that means his birthday is tomorrow!! To state the obvious) and born in Georgia and moved to Long Beach in a Jewish household, he launched his music interest after 2009 when he produced his own mix tapes until his career took off in 2012 by releasing his first album All American. His most recent album released in 2014 called People Keep Talking has a collection of 14 songs.
Photo Courtesy of Under The Gun Review
When it comes to Hoodie Allen, my personal favorite song is No Faith  in Brooklyn. Although I'm not totally sure of what his drive for this song was, I still enjoy the chill-ness and voice to match the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment