Friday, March 13, 2015

Song Review: Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

Okay, so although I listen to a lot of artist and various kinds of music, I'm really not one to listen to a lot of My Chemical Romance and songs like that. BUT, I just find this song very humorous and I thought I'd share it with you.
Teenagers is a song that features teenagers as the victim of society where they will be fixed into more of an adult figure. Until then, teenagers are viewed as scary and disobedient (which in my view, isn't far off from what I see at school). The song talks about the nicknames, drugs, clothes, and "violent" nature of a teenager, which is probably why most people are scared of us (Mwahahahahahahaha fear us!!).
Although I didn't exactly grow up in a disobedient and frowned-upon-for-our-uncontrolled-children society, I have seen that side of the teenage population.
Photo Courtesy of Eil Shopping
I feel that My Chemical Romance is a very good band with loads of talent, but I never was attached to them as a music addict. I don't know how many of you reading this like that band but no judgement! Music is music, I am here on the dictation of my English grade and because I gotta have a better blog than my friends.
AAAaaaannnnnyyyyywaaaaaayyyyy........ MCR, from New Jersey with a group of 5 rockers. Their latest album launched March 25th of last year, the album is called May Death Never Stop You. For those who love the band, ya'll better tell me if it's a great album, I might review it and get obsessed.
That's enough for this post, stay tuned for the next review which I should write so I don't fail my class XD. Later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment